Well done Year 3’s for getting to the end of a very unusual term. You have now spent all of Term 5 in your new school environments and we are really proud of you for working hard at home and remaining positive.
- Maths this week is on fractions and numbers.
- English is a mixture of activities including a comprehension lesson, writing your school report and handwriting.
- Art is continuing with drawing
- Music is more composition.
- Science is looking at the skeleton
- Creative choices involves sewing and writing a to-do list.
You can find the plans on the home learning page or here.
We will not be setting work during the half term break so will speak to you (and potentially see some of you) again in Term 6.
Have a lovely half term and thank you for all your co-operation this term.
Miss Cutler, Mrs Adams, Miss Browne and Miss Jones.